How to Make Mini Potato Donuts That are Delicious, Crunchy and SoftBy Admin
March 24, 2018
The mini potato donut dish is a delicious and special dish.
This dish of course can you make home easily and special. Why not, in addition to this delicious dish is quite easy to be made at home.
Well, for those of you who want to serve this dish at home, then let’s refer to the easy recipe below.
– Preparation: 55 minutes
– Cooking: 10 minutes
– Total: 65 minutes
Number of Servings
– 400 gram versatile flour
– 6 grams of instant yeast
– 100 ml of ice water
– 15 grams of milk powder
– 1 teaspoon salt
– 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder
– 50 grams of fine sugar
– 250 grams of steamed potatoes
– 1 egg
– 35 grams of margarine
Donut Complementary Materials:
– 100 grams of flour sugar for sprinkling
How to Prepare Materials and Equipment:
1. The first thing can be done by first preparing the equipment that will be needed to make this donut dough. Some of the equipment you will need to make this pastry ingredients include basin, pan and a whisk. By preparing this equipment you will be able to make this dough dish easier and simpler. For that, see enough importance of some of these equipment, then you should not pass the preparing step this time.
2. After finished with the above equipment, then please sprinkle the pan that you have prepared by using flour evenly.
3. Then clean the potatoes you buy from the market, wash them with clean water until the dirt on the potatoes can be cleaned evenly.
4. Cut the potatoes into pieces and boil the water in the pan, wait until boiling and enter the kentan into it. To then boil the potatoes until tender and cooked evenly.
5. Remove the potato from the pot and puree evenly until the potato becomes more broken and smooth evenly. Set aside in a bowl to then let stand temporarily.
6. To make the donut dough, please put the flour into it together with instant yeast, granulated sugar, suus powder and baking powder. Stirring these ingredients evenly all mixed up. After that, add the potatoes into it and stir back until all of these ingredients are evenly mixed.
7. Put the eggs into it along with ice water little by little and knead until smooth until all of these ingredients are evenly mixed.
8. Follow by inserting margarine and also salt. Stir and knead until elastic while slightly slammed and drawn evenly. Allow this material for about 15 minutes until it expands.
9. Kempiskan dough by using hands and weigh 20 grams each dough, then round by hand. After that, hole the middle part by using a mold.
10. Put the dough into a baking dish that has been given with flour, then set aside until it flattens evenly for about 35 minutes.
11. Prepare the frying pan and put cooking oil into it, wait until the hot oil evenly. Fry the dough into it until cooked evenly and yellowish. Once cooked, lift and tirikan temporarily.
12. Serve the donuts in a dish and then sprinkle with the flour sugar evenly and enjoy while still warm.