How To Make Black Pepper Sauce Beef Steak, Simple and DeliciousBy Admin
March 24, 2018
special dish can you present amid the warmth of beloved family. Let’s try to make a beef black pepper beef steak dish with simple spices at home.
Beef steak is often served along with fries, but also serve with vegetable mix such as carrot, corn and beans. To add to your appetite and family, we will share recipes processing a beef steak sauce with a simple and practicable black pepper sauce at home.
Beef steak can be baked according to your taste, medium baked is the right choice because of the meat you eat juicy, draining the water with marinine spice herbs are used.
Well, for those of you who want to eat beef steak with family without having to far to the restaurant, you can try our recipes to accompany your family togetherness in a barbeque party, this is a beef steak recipe with black pepper sauce is good for you try at home.
– Preparation: 20min
– Cooking: 80 minutes
– Total: 100min
Number of servings
Main Ingredients of Black Pepper Sauce Beef Steak
– 4 pieces of sirloin cow @ 200gr
– 1 teaspoon black Pepper
– 1 teaspoon Salt
– 2 teaspoons margarine
Ingredients of Black Paper Sauce
– 150 ml beef broth
– 1 tablespoon margarine
– 1 teaspoon salt
– 1 onion, then chopped
– 2 tablespoons BBQ sauce
– 1 tablespoon tomato sauce
– ½ teaspoon of sugar
– 2 teaspoons of flour
– 1 teaspoon black pepper
– 1 teaspoon nutmeg powder
– 100 grams of boiled broccoli
– 100 grams of carrots lighter stewed lighter
– French fries fries
How to Cook
1. The first step smear the black pepper meat with salt then let stand about 30 minutes until the marinade seeps.
2. Then bake using margarine on a pan until done using a small flame.
3. Once the meat is cooked perfectly, remove it
4. Then to make the sauce, first step heat margarine and saute onion until fragrant, change color.
5. Then add the flour, stir until blended.
6. Put the broth with tomato sauce and BBQ sauce, nutmeg powder, black pepper, sugar and salt.
7. Cook until boiling and sauce thickens, then turn it off.
After you have tried our recipe above, you can share our experience with us in the comment field we have provided. In addition you can also share recipe links make beef steak with black pepper sauce with friends and family.